Saturday, December 17, 2011

+I WANT IT YOUNG, BLONDE AND NO DUMB+

Tearing apart the stereotype of blonde as a barbie-ish stupid bombshell, these are of course still as hot as bombshell(or maybe hotter) in a different shades of ferocity. Frosty platinum blonde as sharp as ice flakes colder than polar storm. Another high obsession of mine with cold and mean Ice Queen from Narnia. It is now better as she reincarnates in shape of boys.
AJ Abualrub, Leebo Freeman, Peroutka Twins, Thomas Penfound, Shaun Ross and obviously Jay Manuel.























A bit too late to obsessed with the hair styles since agyness deyn era is over but hey! It is not about her, you might think as well she inspires me but no she isn't. I saw chris brown can pull it out, too. I somehow think this hair color is very suitable with eccentric tailored or deconstructed black outfit.







I believe people must recognize Shaun Ross in Katy Perry's video as the 'alien boy'. Well I know it's a different case for him because he is albino but it's just make him looked more fantastic with his natural blond hair not like others who dyed them in platinum. I haven't try this hair color. I'm gonna try it soon, so just guess , who will i looked like? Since I am mixed races(Indonesian-Arabian) so I have luscious dark complexion ;p. Not AJ abualrub I believe, either Chris Brown, Dennis Rodman or Jay Manuel?
or maybe I am the new kind of bombshell beast! haha let's see!

No comments:

Post a Comment